Ski-touring – Snow how
All the ski-tours recommended here and many more besides, can be booked by small groups (3-4 people) on individual dates. The same conditions apply.
- No.01 A day’s ski-tour
- No.02 Practical training Ski-tour
- No.03 Ski-touring week “best snow, best weather”
- No.4 Slow motion – Ski touring for enthusiasts and beginners
- No.05 New Year Ski-touring in Valle Maira – Occitanic New Year’s Celebrations
- No.06 “Homeground” Week – Exclusive ski-touring in the Wipp Valley (Wipptal)
- No.07 Ski-touring in the Dolomites (Eastern Section)
- No.08 Ski traverse of the Sarntal Alps (with day rucksacks)
- No.09 Ski-touring in the Friulan Dolomites
- No.10 Ski.touring in Hochpustertal (High Puster valley)
- No.11 Ski-touring week Montenegro
- No.12 Ski-touring in Livigno
- No.13 Ski-touring week in Albania
- No.14 Exclusive Ski-traverse of the Wipptal Mountains
- No.15 Ski-touring in the high valley of Pfitsch (Pfitscher-Hochtal) Zillertaler u. Pfunderer mountains
- No.16 Ski-touring week in the Upper Vinschgau
- No.17 Ski-touring in the Ulten Valley & Nons Valley (Ultental & Nonstal)
- No.18 Two in one– Ortler 3905m & Piz Palü 3901m
Additional Ski-touring Weeks
For groups of friends or private groups we organise the following additional ski-touring weeks or weekend-ski-tours inclusive of travel from the South Tyrol. The prices are based on groups of 4 people or more.
- No.19 Ski-touring week Passeier Valley (Ötztal und Stubai Alps)
- No.20 Gran Paradiso & Monte Rosa (Aosta Valley)
- No.21 Corsica on skis
- No.22 Ski touring in the Abruzzi – Gran Sasso Area (Apennin)
- No. 23 Ski-touring in the Pyrenees
- No.24 Ski-touring in Norway – Lofoten
- No. 26 Ski-touring in Valle Stura (Piemont)
Our most important support in rock climbing is the individual course and individual guiding. Demanding excursions in the mountains can only be undertaken when accompanied by a reliable and proficient mountain guide either on a one-to-one basis, or in small groups. From 2022, our basis offer (courses, via ferratas, family climbing) will be organized, and led by our team member and mountain guide Ulrich Schwingshackl (detailed programme available on request).
Here we have provided details of just a few famous mountains, which can be taken as examples for many others to allow you to make a price comparison.
- No. 27 Drei Zinnen (routes of the first ascents)
- No.28 Drei Zinnen…all in one go!!!
- No. 29 The Pflersch Tribulaun (route of the first ascent)
- No.30 Goldkappl West Ridge (III-IV) – Solitary high-alpine summit
- No.31 Jaufenspitze – North ridge (Beginner’s climbing route)
Summer climbing touring weeks
The following numbered list includes every climbing area in which we have climbed in the last decade, either as mountain guides or privately, and those which we know extremely well. As a rule, the touring weeks (5 climbing days) are arranged for one to two participants.
- No.33 Touring week Sella
- No.34 Touring week Rosengarten
- No.35 Touring week Pala
- No.36 Touring week Brenta
- No.37 Touring week Drei Zinnen & Tofane
- No.38 Touring week Civetta / Moiazza
- No.39 Granite climbing Bergell
- No.40 Granite climbing Mont Blanc Group
Challenging Hiking Weeks
- No.43 Traverse of the Brenta Group
- No.44 Traverse of the Dolomites
- No.45 Central Tyrol high level footpath
- No.46 Traverse of the Sarntal Alps
Glacial Mountains and High Level Tours
Similarly with our rock-climbing courses, we also work to full capacity as a small team on individual snow and ice assignments. Presented below are a few of our glacial or high-level tours with specific price/service offers and, in addition, several mountain ranges for which individual quotations will be supplied on request.